A business goal that you want to track and achieve.
A group of customers who share similar behavior or characteristics.
Learn how to configure the sessions data that agents can see.
- Configure the following permissions in Genesys Cloud:
- Journey > Session Type > View
- Journey > Session Type > Add
- Journey > Session Type > Edit
- Journey > Session Type > Delete
- Journey > Event Type > View
- Journey > Event Type > Add
- Journey > Event Type > Edit
- Journey > Event Type > Delete
When agents interact with customers, they see session cards that present the history of session. Each session type has its own session card layout.
You can configure the appearance of session cards in the following ways:
Preview the layout of a session card
- In Admin in Genesys Cloud, open the Session Library page.
- Click session name and then click the Session card tab.
- Click the session card to see how the full journey context map will appear.
- Train tracks: Best for web-based activity. Shows a user's path through your website and the events that occur at each step in their journey.
- List: Displays activity in list form.
- Linear: Best for conversational activity.
For custom sessions and web sessions, you can set the session card title. The session card title is for all sessions of the given session type.
- All web sessions have the same type. By default, the title for all web sessions is Card title. You can change the title to Web Visit to clarify the customer's interaction.
- Each custom session has its own type. In the Bike delivery scenario, the session type is delivery. The card title for all delivery sessions is Delivery. You can set a different session card name for each custom session type.