Prepare a Genesys Cloud integration for use with a Genesys Predictive Engagement webhook
- Configure the following permissions in Genesys Cloud:
- Integrations > Integration > Add, Delete, Edit, View
- Integrations> Action > Add, Delete, Edit, Execute, View
- For more information on the Genesys Cloud permissions, see Requirements for the data actions integration.
Configure a Genesys Cloud integration
Before you configure a webhook in Genesys Predictive Engagement, install and configure an integration in Genesys Cloud.
You can use any type of existing Genesys Cloud integration with a Genesys Predictive Engagement webhook, including the Genesys Cloud Data Actions integration.
Configure a Genesys Cloud data action
- If you add a new data action, do not select the HIPAA/Secure Data checkbox.
- If you reuse an existing data action, ensure that it's unlocked.
- After you publish the data action, you cannot change its lock setting.
- Add or select the unlocked data action to use with the integration.
- Associate the data action with your integration and configure it. The configuration options for the data action are specific to the data action itself. For more information about possible configuration options, see Data actions on the About Integrations page.
- Save and publish your data actions.