Prepare a PureCloud integration for use with an Altocloud webhook
Learn how to prepare a PureCloud integration for use with an Altocloud integration.
Configure a PureCloud integration
Before you configure a webhook in Altocloud, install and configure an integration in PureCloud.
You can use any type of existing PureCloud integration with an Altocloud webhook.
- You can use any type of PureCloud integration. This includes, but is not limited to, the PureCloud Data Actions integration.
- After you install your configuration, you must also select and configure the unlocked data action to use.
Configure a PureCloud data action
- If you add a new data action, do not select the HIPAA/Secure Data checkbox.
- If you reuse an existing data action, be sure it is unlocked.
- After the data action is published, you cannot change its lock setting.
- Add or select the unlocked data action to use with the integration.
- Associate the data action with your integration and configure it. The configuration options for the data action are specific to the data action itself. For more information about possible configuration options, see Data actions on the About Integrations page.
- Save and publish your data actions.