Prepare Genesys Cloud components
From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Genesys Predictive Engagement Administrator's Guide for version Current of Genesys Predictive Engagement.
Prepare a Genesys Cloud integration and data actions for use with an Architect flow action.
- Configure the following permissions in Genesys Cloud:
- Integrations > Integration > Add, Delete, Edit, View
- Integrations> Action > Add, Delete, Edit, Execute, View
Prepare a Genesys Cloud integration
Before you configure an action map to use an Architect flow action, install and configure an integration in Genesys Cloud:
Prepare the Genesys Cloud data actions
- Import the necessary data actions for your integration:
- Associate the data actions with your integration and configure them. The configuration options for the data action are specific to the data action itself. For more information about possible configuration options, see Data actions on the About Integrations page.
- Save and publish your data actions.
ImportantWhen you use predefined data actions as part of a Predictive Engagement solution, do not modify them.
TipYour Genesys Cloud organization can have 15 requests per second per data action. If you anticipate a higher volume of requests, contact Professional Services.