Prepare PureCloud components
From Genesys Documentation
Prepare a PureCloud integration and data actions for use with an Architect flow action.
- Configure the following permissions in PureCloud:
- Integrations > Integration > Add, Delete, Edit, View permissions
- Integrations> Action > Add, Delete, Edit, Execute, View permissions
Prepare a PureCloud integration
Before you configure an action map to use an Architect flow action, install and configure an integration in PureCloud.:
Prepare the PureCloud data actions
- Import the necessary data actions for your integration:
- Associate the data actions with your integration and configure them. The specific configuration options for the data action are specific to the data action itself. For more information about possible configuration options, see Data actions on the About Integrations page.
- Save and publish your data actions.
ImportantWhen you use predefined data actions as part of an Altocloud solution, do not modify them.
TipYour PureCloud organization is allowed 15 requests per second per data action. If you anticipate a higher volume of requests than this, contact professional services.