Outcome scores (admin view)
From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Genesys Predictive Engagement Administrator's Guide for version Current of Genesys Predictive Engagement.
In Live Now, learn how to recognize when a visitor is or is not progressing towards one of your business goals.
- Configure the following permissions in Genesys Cloud:
- Journey > Customer > View (to see information about existing customers)
- Journey > Event > View (to see events on the customer journey map)
- Journey > Outcome > View (to see outcomes achieved and scores for a visit)
- Journey > Visit > View (to see live tracking information about visitors who are currently on your website)
View outcome scores
A solid green bar indicates that the visitor achieved the outcome.A bar with green and red indicates that the visitor has not yet achieved the outcome. The amount of green indicates approximately how close the visitor is to achieving the goal. For more information on defining business outcomes, see Manage outcomes. For more information on how Genesys Predictive Engagement gathers and uses outcome data, see Outcomes overview.