- Configure the following permissions in Genesys Cloud CX:
- Journey > Customer > View (to see information about existing customers)
- Journey > Event > View (to see events on the customer journey map)
- Journey > Outcome > View (to see outcomes achieved and scores for a visit)
- Journey > Segment > View (to see matched segments for a visit)
- Journey > Visit > View (to see live tracking information about visitors who are currently on your website)
See who is active on your website
Filter by segments
To see only visitors who belong to specific segments, in the Choose segments list, select the segment.
Search for visitors
You can search for visitors by their:
- Browsing website
For example, a search for "Atl" displays visitors from Atlanta. A search for "Ho" displays all visitors who are browsing the "Home Insurance" webpage and the visitors in the "Hot Prospect" segment.Search is not case-sensitive.
The status reflects the visitor's status on your website:
- Green: Visitor is active on your website.
- Yellow: Visitor has been inactive for 45 seconds. For example, the visitor minimized the browser window or is looking at a different site in a separate tab.
- Grey: Visitor has been inactive for 60 seconds or longer.