- Configure the following permissions in PureCloud:
- Journey > Customer > View permission (to see information about existing customers)
- Journey > Event > View permission (to see events on the customer journey map)
- Journey > Outcome > View permission (to see outcomes achieved and scores for a visit)
- Journey > Segment > View permission (to see matched segments for a visit)
- Journey > Visit > View permission (to see live tracking information about visitors who are currently on your website)
See who is actively using your website
The Live Now view shows who is actively using your website.
- Click Admin.
- Under Altocloud, click Live Now.
Filter by segments
To see only customers who belong to specific segments, in the Choose segments list select the segments you want.About segments and Trigger an action map based on segment match.
Search for customers
You can search for customers by their:
- Browsing website
For example, a search for "Atl" displays customers from Atlanta. A search for "Ho" displays all customers who are browsing the "Home Insurance" webpage and the customers in the "Hot Prospect" segment.Search is not case-sensitive.
The status reflects the customer's status on your website:
- Green: The customer is actively using your website.
- Yellow: The customer has been inactive for 45 seconds. This may occur if the browser is minimized, or the customer is looking at a different site in a separate tab.
- Grey: The customer has been inactive for 60 seconds or longer.