Visit journey map (admin view)
In Live Now, learn to use a graphical representation of a visitor's path through your website. This information provides the full context of a visitor's questions and can help you understand their needs. For more information about the icons, see icon descriptions.
- Configure the following permissions in Genesys Cloud:
- Journey > Customer > View (to see information about existing customers)
- Journey > Event > View (to see events on the customer journey map)
- Journey > Visit > View (to see live tracking information about visitors who are currently on your website)
View a visitor's journey
The visit journey map indicates:
- Which pages a visitor saw and in what order
- The engagement types that the visitor had with an agent or with Genesys Predictive Engagement while on a page
- When the visitor matched segments
See point-in-time details
About the icons
This section only applies to Genesys Cloud customers using web messaging.
This section only applies to customers using web chat.
|Form submitted||Visitor submitted a form.|
|Form abandoned||Visitor abandoned the form before completing it.|
|Product added to cart||Visitor added a product to their shopping cart.|
|Product removed from cart||Visitor removed a product from their shopping cart.|
|Checkout complete||Visitor completed the checkout transaction.|
Journey shaping icons
|Outcome achieved||Visitor achieved one of your outcomes.|
|Segment matched||Visitor matched one of your segments.|