Prepare Architect components
Prepare an Architect workflow to integrate Altocloud with a third-party system.
- Architect > Flow > UI permission
- Architect > Flow > Search permission
To build an integration using the Architect flow action in Altocloud, you must use an Architect flow of the Workflow type. The workflow allows you to execute an action via the REST API.
The REST request requires certain parameters:
Prepare the workflow
To prepare the workflow:
- Create a new workflow.
- From the Flows list, select Workflow.
- Click Add and specify a name.
- Update the other fields as you need to.
- Import the integration-specific workflow:
- Update the data action referential integrity constraints.
- Save the workflow.
- Publish the workflow.
Update referential integrity constraints
Predefined data actions are built to work in the Altocloud development environment. To make them work in your environment, you must update the referential integrity constraints.
For each data action, do the following:
- In the workflow, select a data action with a red border. (The red indicates the referential integrity problem.)
- Under Data Action, select the name of the corresponding data action.
- Repeat these steps for every data action with a red border.