Best practices for segments
Improve how you build outcomes by reviewing best practices.
Genesys Predictive Engagement tracks activity on your website at a detailed level. To trigger a specific action map, the visitor's behavior must match exactly to the segments defined for the action map.
- Create segment-based conditions with a specific action map in mind: group them logically and define them in the correct sequence.
- To define a segment, you must specify at least one condition.
- You can use a combination of segment-based conditions and outcome-based conditions.
- The more conditions you define, the fewer number of visitors match the segment.
- Conditions are not shared across segments and outcomes.