Learn how to temporarily prevent an action map from triggering.
- Configure the following permissions in Genesys Cloud:
- Journey > Action Map > Add, Delete, Edit, and View (to create action maps)
- Journey > Action Target > View (to select a team to handle interactions from the action map)
- Create segments.
- Create outcomes.
When you create an action map, it is automatically activated. This means it is ready to trigger immediately on your site. The switch appears at the bottom of the page when you create or edit an action map.
You can also activate or deactivate an action map from the main Action Maps page:
- Click Admin.
- Under Altocloud, click Action Maps.
- Click the Active button for the action map so it is either On or Off.